The Provence Hammam Towel in Blue is handwoven in Turkey using cotton. Highly absorbent, thin, quick drying, lightweight and easy to pack, the simplistic towel makes the perfect holiday or homeware accessory. Use as a hand towel, picnic blanket or throw.
- Versatility - use at the beach, as a sarong or scarf, throw or of course, fresh out of the shower or bath.
- Dryness - unlike thick fluffy towels, they are able to dry in a fraction of the time!
- Fresh scent - these will smell pleasant even in the most humid of climates. It doesn’t get more humid than a Turkish bathhouse (where they were originally used!)
- Durability - they get softer and more absorbent with each wash. Many other towels have the opposite effect, getting stiffer with each wash.
- Style - the traditional designs and fringes are a trendy upgrade to your typical terry cloth towel.
They pack light and store easily - saving energy and space. They will get softer with each wash so they just keep getting better!
- Ethically Handmade in Turkey
- 180cm x 90cm
- Cool wash