OLSEN+OLSEN’s food wraps are a simple way to help reduce the use of plastic in the kitchen! Plastic wraps and bags are some of the easiest ways we contribute to waste. Our food wraps are a versatile solution for sustainable food storage and will help anyone minimize their footprint, one single-use plastic component at a time.
If you’re looking for a zero-waste alternative, OLSEN+OLSEN beeswax food wraps are easy to use, all natural, and work just as well.
Made with Canadian organic bees wax, organic jojoba oil, organic pine rosin.
- Place over bowls and trays, or wrap directly around food and snacks, like fruit, cheese or a sandwich
- Made of organic ingredients + all natural
- Each unit includes an assortment of colored wraps – 1 x small - 1 x medium - 1 x large
- In addition to keeping food and snacks fresh, the antimicrobial aspect of beeswax helps preserve food even longer
- Our food wraps are washable, reusable, compostable, and plastic-free
- Not suitable for dishwasher and microwave
- Made in Quebec