Our Linen Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow allows you to enjoy the healing benefits of an all-natural heated or cooled therapeutic tool. Heat it to soothe and relax tension in your neck, shoulders, or any muscle group. Freeze or refrigerate it to use as a cold compress.
A welcome relief for sore muscles, cramps, or night sweats with the addition of lavender to enhance your relaxation experience. Linen is a highly durable, hypo-allergenic, breathable natural fiber made from the stalk of a flax plant, making it the perfect fabrication for this highly eco-functional therapy tool.
Remove cover + set aside. Lay the pillow as flat as possible on turntable and heat in 30-second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing it on the skin. Do not overheat.
Comes in a box perfect for gifting and storage!
- Lavender for additional relaxation properties
- Natural-fiber linen cover
- Natural hot or cold relief
- Shape adjusts for ideal comfort
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby, BC
- 6" x 18"
- Removable, washable cover
- Cover: sewn in Canada
- Casing: sewn in India
- Filling: lavender (France) and organic wheat berry (Canada)
- Assembled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada
- 54% Linen / 44% Cotton / 2% Lurex cover