Nordic Hammam Towel, Indigo Blue, traditionally woven on wooden looms in Turkey from a beautifully tactile cotton fibre. Turkish cotton towels, or pestemals, are great for the home and make an ideal travel accessory. This soft towel with its playful geometric pattern, is super absorbent, quick drying, lightweight and easy to pack.
Use it as a great sarong, beach towel, picnic blanket or throw. They pack light and store easily - saving energy and space.
- Versatility - use at the beach, as a sarong or scarf, throw or of course, fresh out of the shower or bath.
- Dryness - unlike thick fluffy towels, they are able to dry in a fraction of the time!
- Fresh scent - these will smell pleasant even in the most humid of climates. It doesn’t get more humid than a Turkish bathhouse (where they were originally used!)
- Durability - they get softer and more absorbent with each wash. Many other towels have the opposite effect, getting stiffer with each wash.
- Style - the traditional designs and fringes are a trendy upgrade to your typical terry cloth towel.
Our towels are not pre-washed so don’t let their initial feel fool you. They get softer with each wash so they just keep getting better and better!
- Ethically Handmade in Turkey
- 100% Cotton
- Size | 180 x 90cm