The Arizona Hammam Towel in Burnt Orange is handwoven on wooden looms in Turkey from a beautiful tactile cotton + bamboo mix fibre.
Hammam towels, or pestemals as they are known in Turkey, are great for the home or holidays. Super absorbent, thin, quick drying, lightweight and easy to pack, Turkish cotton towels make great sarongs, beach and spa towels, picnic blankets or throws. They pack light and store easily - saving energy and space.
- Versatility - use at the beach, as a sarong or scarf, throw or of course, fresh out of the shower or bath.
- Dryness - unlike thick fluffy towels, they are able to dry in a fraction of the time!
- Fresh scent - these will smell pleasant even in the most humid of climates. It doesn’t get more humid than a Turkish bathhouse (where they were originally used!)
- Durability - they get softer and more absorbent with each wash. Many other towels have the opposite effect, getting stiffer with each wash.
- Style - the traditional designs and fringes are a trendy upgrade to your typical terry cloth towel.
Our towels are not pre-washed so don’t let their initial feel fool you. They get softer with each wash so they just keep on getting better and better!
- Ethically Handmade in Turkey
- Cotton and Bamboo
- 180cm x 90cm
- Cool wash